The Refugees@Sub project offers a wide range of support for gay refugees:.
Volunteers assist refugees as mentors throughout the asylum procedures or while searching for a job or accommodation. Mentors are also trying to introduce refugees to the Munich gay scene. We provide German language courses and the Sub counsellors provide psychological support.
- assist you in dealing with the authorities, or in finding housing and work
- provide counseling for those traumatized in their home countries or during their difficult journey to Germany
- help you to learn German and to become acquainted with our culture
- help you to get in touch with other gays and LGBTI groups
- support you with your coming out
- to assist you in achieving social integration in our society
Contact us at: Refugee Service Desk or join us at our Refugee Café every first Saturday of the month at 4 PM here at Sub.
We are constantly looking for mentors! Our volunteers assist refugees throughout the asylum procedures or while searching for a job or accommodation. Mentors are also trying to introduce refugees into Munich's gay scene. We provide German language lessons and Sub counsellors provide psychological support. If you are interested in learning more about us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or join our Refugees Café every first Saturday of the month at 4 p.m. in Sub.